ALIA has vacancies for a legal expert and an executive/administrative assistant
Applications should be submitted to the Authority by 31 October 2019
The Luxembourg Independent Media Authority (ALIA) is calling for applications for a legal expert and an executive/administrative assistant, to start immediately.
The successful applicant, who should have a Master’s-level degree, will have the following duties:
- Representing ALIA within European and international regulatory media bodies.
- Monitoring legislative and regulatory developments in the media industry at national and international level.
- Carrying out legal analyses, drafting documents relating to the regulation of media services and assisting with investigations.
This position involves regular travel abroad.
The successful applicant should hold a Luxembourgish general or technical secondary school certificate. He or she will have the following duties:
- Answering and dealing with telephone calls,
- handling requests for information,
- writing administrative correspondence,
- administrative and organisational tasks (preparing files, following up on issues, etc.),
- logistical support (organising meetings and business trips abroad, etc.),
- managing electronic documents and archives,
- managing the website.
Further details of these two vacancies can be found in the files opposite.